Salsa Token — cryptocurrency for the crypto Mooniverse
NFT and meme-tokens are gaining more and more popularity every day!
Now one of the most popular sauces in the world has not only its own Salsa Token and Salsa NFT series, but also its own virtual crypto universe!
A team of crypto-enthusiasts and fans of Mexican food decided to create an ecosystem to popularize Salsa Token memes, NFT collections and games, 2D animations and spicy Mexican sauce.
Salsa Valley is a valley in Mexico, but in a parallel Universe, the virtual crypto Mooniverse, which is powered by blockchain. It is an online NFT game, but with a focus on social and economic interactions between crypto-enthusiastic users. Users can communicate, attend lectures about blockchain technology, open representations of their own blockchain projects, explore the crypto-world, create new objects in it, and earn Salsa Tokens for their game actions. To join the game you need a computer or smartphone, the Internet and a decentralized cryptocurrency wallet (e.g., Metamask or Trust Wallet).
The economy of this world will be provided by the Binance Smart Chain blockchain, which is convenient, innovative, and feature-rich in the field of online gaming. With the help of the blockchain, the project will function as an in-game currency SALSA Token. These are BEP-20 tokens, all transactions with which are recorded in Binance Smart Chain. The virtual world of Salsa Valley will be divided into sections of land.
The game is already in development and will launch soon. Early investors can now buy unique Salsa NFT properties to reserve land for their project in the best locations and buy SALSA Token in advance to build their own game and advertising facilities on those lands for tokens.
The Salsa Valley project is on the Binance network’s list of promising projects. This can be found in a tweet from the official Binance Smart Chain account
To promote the Salsa Valley project:
- Salsa Valley Stories animated series (similar to Silicon Valley, but about crypto investors) has already been released. The characters in this meme-cartoon are famous real-life crypto-investors such as Elon Musk, Changpeng Zhao, who have the appearance of vegetables, ingredients from salsa sauce: tomatoes, peppers, limes, corn, nachos and others in Salsa Valley.
- Salsa Valley News Blog — Meme-news about cryptocurrency. The articles on the blog present cryptocurrency news in a funny way through Salsa Valley characters. Also on the site, meme-lovers can create their own crypto memes using the Salsa meme-generator.
- In August 2021, it will launch its own token market cap website that will make it easier for crypto-enthusiasts to access information about new tokens, ICOs, IDOs, Airdrop convenient voting and watching for new coins.
The project’s upcoming plans include:
- Releasing a board game based on the animated series, which will be available for purchase on Amazon
- Release of the #NFT game
- Integrating with major animation studios to create a full-length animated film for worldwide distribution
- Partnerships with sauce makers
- Partnerships with Mexican restaurants
- Charitable activities (from every NFT sold, the amount will be donated to charities in Mexico).
- Partnerships with crypto-influencers.
What is a $SALSA Token?
Salsa Token is a smart contract created on the popular #BinanceSmartChain platform. Salsa Token is not just a meme token, but the Salsa Valley project’s own cryptocurrency, so it will have real use. This coin is not only useful for speculators, but it can also be used in NFT — the project’s game, to vote for new crypto-integrations and to pay in Mexican restaurants. The possibilities are greater than most known token memes! The token is already for sale on PancakeSwap and liquidity is locked.